Competent, qualified and hardworking candidates are wanted to occupy the following positions at the Ibadan factory of an Agrochemical Company
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
JOB DESCRIPTION : for Production department must surely know the general mixes of 33% glyphosate ammonium (Liquid), he needs to know the active ingredients of the mix and must monitor the whole operation in the formulation plant from A to Z.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to personnel
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities, preparing schedules and outlining duties
- Monitor the work of employees, provide feedback and perform coaching or counseling
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to determined quality specifications
- Prepare and submit reports on individual and overall performance
- Revise procedures, identify issues in efficiency and suggest ways of improvement
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and accurately follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Experience: 7-10 years
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER/MAINTENANCE
Job Description: He will be monitoring the functioning process of the line and need to be able to maintain the line in case of any defect. will be handling the maintenance & troubleshooting of the whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid filling machines, packaging machines, plastic blow molding machines, plastic injection machines…
Experience: 2-5 years
- SENIOR OPERATOR/BOTTLING
Job Description: Minimum 15 years of experience as an operator on advanced blow molding machines as well as injection machines.
• Significant experience in HDPE
• Engineering Degree ( Mechanical / Electrical)
• Significant experience in Moulds ( Changing, setup, and overhauling)
- Attends to the operation of the filler on the line. Includes set-up, sanitation, operating, disassembling and cleaning.
- Observes, identifies and corrects current and potential problems with line equipment and communicates to the appropriate person.
- Responsible for general housekeeping duties and maintaining a sanitary work area.
- Responsible for routine production reporting and/or quality checks
- Helps train Bottling Operators and temporary workers
- Safely-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team members safety.
4. ELECTRO MECHANICAL ENGINEER (CONCRETE BATCH PLANT)
Job Description: Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or otherwise designated supervisor, performs skilled technical diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary Concrete Pumps.
Employees in this classification should have considerable experience and expertise in electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and repair Electrical System on Pumps.
Experience: 7-10 years
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Visually and manually inspects electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
• Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
• Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
• Is able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
Candidate should have an Experience in Operating and maintain Hydraulic circuit for Concrete Pumps and General repair of the Pump.
Been working with MEKA concrete batch plant for 5 years
5. BATCH PLANT MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
- Degree in Civil or Material Engineering
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Batch Plant Manager
- Manage the Company’s concrete factory and staff
- Provide executive leadership and guidance for all departments: Production,
- Supervise the Laboratory (Testing of Aggregates, cement, fresh and hardened concrete, concrete blocks).
- Manage all manufacturing activities, insure effective coordination, synchronize and value chain management of all departments.
- Follow up of the quality procedures with international consultants
- Improve cost control, ensure effective operation management, manage major cost drivers, stock availability, macro-update on production planning, labor issues, assessment of work processes, people and technology.
- Monitor all projects and review and approve all changes affecting the accuracy, validity and appropriate supporting documentation and authorization.
- Monitor budget preparation and P&L reporting.
- Plan and execute strategies for marketing, training and Human Resources.
- Operations, Technical, Maintenance, Sales, Finance, Human resources.
- Plant Name MEKA (it’s preferable to have worked on MEKA before)
Interested Candidates should submit their Resume and application letter via this email, Careers@ht-limitedng.net
23, Hawley Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
Phone: +2348086038252; +2348137409030
NOTE: Only Candidates within South West should apply !!!