- Small, medium, and large enterprises, excluding cottage industries.
- New or existing companies, seeking expansion, modernization, or diversification.
- Credit-worthy promoters will be required to prove their commitment to the project by contributing at least 25% of the project cost excluding land.
- Borrowers whose management capability, financial situation (including the availability of collateral and guarantee), character, and reputation are incontrovertible.
- Clients with demonstrable ability to meet loan repayments.
- Borrowers with no record of unpaid loans to erstwhile development finance institutions and other banks.
Criterias Business Need to Meet to Access Loans
- Formal letter of application.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration or Incorporation of the Certified True Copies of Forms C02 and C07.
- A photocopy of the Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
- Feasibility Study Report (4 copies)
Further enquiries https://ht-limitedng.net/business-development/bank-of-industry-loan/